STUART Intuitive energy management is gaining rapid momentum in achieving its goals of providing the latest car charging and energy consumption solutions. Therefore, we are currently looking for a Business Developer to help us acquire and manage new client relationships. Our ideal candidate is someone who is not afraid of cultivating new business opportunities, a go-getter, and a no stranger to tech.
STUART is a Vilnius-based company with modern working conditions and supportive colleagues. You will be working with the greatest minds in a positive business environment that creates value for a zero-emission future and efficient energy consumption.
- Develop go to market strategies and identify new relevant target sectors and regions/countries.
- Target large direct customers as well as develop new channel partnerships.
- Execute the first steps of going to market strategies by managing the entire cycle from the first contact to deal closing together.
- Adjust product-market fit quickly in close collaboration with the product team.
- Represent Stuart at trade fairs, conferences, and other industry events.
- Ideally 2-3 year experience in sales (B2B)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or another related field.
- Proven networking skills and existing contacts in relevant industries.
- Proven success in building strong customer relationships and achieving sales goals.
- High level of communication and negotiation skills.
- Result-driven personality.
- Fluent English language (written and spoken).
- Salary from 3800 to 5000 EUR before taxes, depending on your experience.
- All necessary office equipment.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Informal environment. We are not a corporate office.